“Best Hampton!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rogers
MINNESOTA
“Best Hampton!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

From the time we make reservations until we check out, we've always had a great experience with this Hampton Inn & Suites. We've stayed here several times a year since they opened and it never disappoints. It is our hotel of choice whenever we come to Minneapolis area. ( we live in Minnesota and sometimes just stay here for a little get away). Convenient location with access to great shopping and dining. Easy access to freeway to drive into the city, but allows us relaxing, safe and peaceful place after a Twins or Wolves game, concert, play, State Fair, etc Nearby Maynard's is a favorite for great food! The staff are super! We've always experienced enthusiastic and helpful front desk personnel. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. It spoils us for other hotel room sizes. We always get the king suites. The lobby and rooms are always very clean and well kept. The breakfasts have a nice selection and we find the warm eggs/ meat selections very good for a continental breakfast. The gal with the warm smile and personality who often works the breakfast area ( I'm embarrassed I forgot her name) is GREAT! She is so very personable, caring and efficient. As I write this, I'm thinking it's time for another visit!!

Room Tip: If there are several youth sports teams staying, we prefer first floor end rooms to lessen the noise...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write and post comments about your many stays with us. I know how nice it can be just to have a quick little get away, and we want all our guests to be able to relax and enjoy themselves while they are here. Both Maxine and Debra are terrific, and help everyone start the day off with a smile and great attitude. I'll be sure they receive the positive recognition they deserve for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 9, 2012

A Hampton is pretty much a Hamptom but this one is new, large, open and clean. Breakfast was tasty and fresh. Each staff member was very friendly and when we asked where to go for dinner they really tried to help find the right place. I will stay here each time I am in the area for business.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you for your recent visit and nice review. I'm happy to hear you will be our guest again when you are in Rogers, and hope you will let us know your schedule, so we can welcome and thank you in person.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We stayed here overnight for a trip to the the Albertville Outlets. I chose this hotel, over the Country Inn and Suites, for the Shop and Stay rate, as well as the great reviews. We did not arrive until midnight and were exhausted! The hotel was easy to find. The front desk clerk was courteous and quickly checked us in. The hotel looked and smelled very new and clean. Everything looked immaculate! We had a 2 queen room. It was HUGE!!! Very very nice! There was a small area with a microwave, refrigerator, sink and coffee pot in the entry way. There was a sitting area with a couch and chair. A work space with a nice size desk and a good amount of electrical outlets. The bathroom and sink area are separate, which is nice when you have more than a couple of people trying to get ready for bed/the day. The beds were very comfortable. The only minor issue was the TV was a little small for the room, but not a huge problem. With the shop and stay rate, I couldn't remember exaclty what it included. I was super excited to find out that I got a coupon book AND a $25 gift card! The bag also had a bottle of water and little bag of Famous Amos cookies. ;o) All this made the $106 rate more than worth it. Will definitely be back for more shopping!!! Thanks Hampton for a great stay!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank YOU for a great review. I'm glad you like the Shop and Stay package, and that you find value for price, as well as great service and accommodations. We look forward to serving you here again.
Reedsburg
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Last weekend I booked our hockey team at this hotel. The team was playing at the Schwan Super Rink for the International Cup. The hotel was a bit out of the way 16 miles, however proved to be the best hotel our team stayed in all season (6 weekend tournaments). The Hampton Inn staff was great and Leslie in group sales was even better. The morning Breakfast was a bit on the slow side, however was worth the wait. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and best of all the bed was very nice to sleep in. The Suites which I stayed in was large and made it great for my family to have the room for the three night stay. The hotel offered up a conference room that was not being used for a team pot luck and also card playing and drinking for the adults. The pool was nice, and the complementary ANYTIME FITNESS pass was a welcome additions.

GETS BETTER: After leaving and driving 5 hours home, we noticed that my wife left behind her work Franklin Planner. We called the hotel 2 days later and they had the items and offered to ship them to our home for nothing. Plus they even had a pillow my son left that we did not even know was missing.

If you are planning a trip to the St. Paul area or more particular the Super Rink for soccor/hockey or other event. Rogers Hampton Inn was perfect. Maynards two blocks away had great food and plenty of shopping with the outlet and also a movie theater next door which we all visited. STAY HERE you will not be disappointing.

Room Tip: Upgrade the $20 for the suite..Best Value anywhere in the twin cities.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thanks for making your very first TA review about your recent stay with us. I hope your team did well in the tournament, and that you will let us serve you here again next season. Youth sports present great opportunities for creating many wonderful memories. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I spend 70+ night in hotels so far this year, and I stopped at this Hampton for a week.

It's Hampton Inn and Suites, so you get a sink, a micro wave oven, and a fridge but no kitchen utensils. Breakfast is hampton-style, so a bit boring when you stay in Hamptons as much as I do. I noticed the staff leaves fresh fruits for you to pick throughout the day. It's a plus there!

Rooms are large but not bigger than other Hampton Inn and Suites. It's clean and relatively new. It seems this HI has been distinguished several times over the past few years. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Location-wise, it's 40minutes from the MSP airport and from/to the Mall of America - and 10-15 minutes to the Premium Outlets mall in Albertville.

Two things a lacking in my opinion
- The Internet speed. It's slow and not reliable on weekdays. It's impossible to watch a Youtube video in one go, and pages are loading very slowly.
- The Next day laundry service announced for Mon-Fri. Given no laundry is delivered on Sat, that's really a Mon-Thu service. Should be same day!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand, and for your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry you expereienced problems with the internet, and hope you will accept my sincere apologies. We have an upgrade to our service scheduled for later this summer, and I hope you will give us another chance to earn your trust, and that you will be pleased with the improvements we make.
Upland, California
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This is a very nice Hampton Inn. It is new, so it has all the modern updates that the newer Hampton properies have. I would really suggest staying here if you are traveling to the MSP area, because this is an excellent hotel to stay at for the price. If you can't get into a Homewood Suites, or it is too expensive, stay here instead.

Room Tip: I prefer a room that has a view of the back of the hotel, because there is hardly anything back ther...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent visit and for taking the time to write and post your review and recommendation. Our location has easy access to many Twin Cities areas, and offers a lot of shopping and dining options nearby. We look forward to serving you here again the next time you are in town.
St. Peter
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was my first stay at this Hampton Inn. A girlfriend and I were having a couple of "girls days" shopping in Albertville and just hanging out to celebrate her birthday. We were greeted by Jess at the front desk - WHO WAS AMAZING! She was so cheerful and welcoming the minute we walked through the doors. When I told her it was my friend's birthday, she upgraded our room to a suite at no extra charge and handed us truffles and beverages to start our stay out right! Our room was FANTASTIC! Great amenities, soooo comfy beds, nice showers and so clean! We enjoyed the hot tub that evening - it's open until midnight! It was a great way to relax after hours of walking through shops! Breakfast in the morning was attended by a pleasant, attentive staff. It was more food than we could possibly eat... scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, fruits, cereal, pastries, etc, etc... Overall, one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had! Thanks for helping me make my friend's birthday extra special. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, May 27, 2012
I'm so glad you and your friend enjoyed yourselves during your recent "girls getaway birthday and shopping weekend". Times like to those are very special memory makers, and need to be cherished. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll make sure that Jess gets the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. She continually inspires all of us to do our best every day, with every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back here again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albertville
Cambria hotel & suites Maple Grove - Minneapolis
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 1 in Ramsey
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis/Maple Grove
Holiday Inn Minneapolis NW-Elk River

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers? Share your experiences!