“Little Loud”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went out with neighbors on a Fri night. Got seated near the two man band. Their music was good, but too loud during the dinner hour. Even after turning the volume down it was still difficult to carry on a conversation. Food was good. But I think my pasta had more spice last time. Onion rings were awesome though. Won't deter us from going back, just choose better where to sit.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My husband and I found the food to be excellent - we visited on a Saturday and had top sirloin & petite steak; not a bit of fat and cooked to perfection, perfectly cooked thin asparagus spears. The cheesecake and gluten-free chocolate cake were both way too large for one sitting, the chocolate was more like fudge than cake, super-rich.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were here on a Sunday at 6:00. My husband was looking forward to trying their ribs but they were all out. The waitress said that they must have had a run on them over the weekend. He settled for the brisket sandwich and it was just okay. I had the coconut shrimp. It said it came with 6 shrimp, I received 5. They were also on the well done side but I enjoyed them just the same. The salad was good. This is the second time we have been there and I am not sure if they are going to make it, it is never very crowded. Not sure what it is with this location.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stopped in for dinner on a Monday evening and it was pretty quiet. It's a nice atmosphere and our server and bartender were pleasant. Unfortunately my wife's blackened chicken penne was pretty bland. The chicken gave no indication of being blackened or seasoned. The ribs were good, but average. I think I would try a burger if we returned, but think there are tastier choices.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I take my daughter here almost every week. Make sure you try a cup of the chicken wild rice soup. On Thursday nights they have live acoustic music. It's a very nice environment. For a long time Maynards was the only good restaurant in town. Not anymore

1  Thank Terjector