“amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Harvest Grill - CLOSED

The Harvest Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Ramsey, Minnesota
“amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Amazing service, amazing food, amazing server, Jessica was our server and she was kind courteous, informative and extremely helpful. Best service I've experienced in a long time, this girl deserves a raise !

Visited March 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Have some good food items however poor service and management are an issue here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

They have some great food items we love to go for. Their smoked chicken dip is the best. However, they seem to have some staffing issues and service issues.
We just went last Saturday, walked in see quite a few tables open yet we are told it would be a 30-45 min wait? So we venture to the bar to sit there and just eat at the bar. Bartender informs us that sure we can eat at the bar but it will probably take close to an hour to get our food. Seriously? Apparently they had a party in the party room that was making the rest of the restaurant delayed. Ok.. how about staff for the party? Just a thought. Many thanks though to the bartender for being honest with us so we did not sit there frustrated, We left and hopefully next time we go back will not have poor service.

The time prior they seemed to be running out of every item we asked for and the restaurant was not even half full.

If this place can figure out their service issues they will make it. But I am willing to guess the doors will be closed in the next year due to poor management.
Guess, I better hurry over for my chicken dip before it's too late!

• Visited March 2014
Rogers, Minnesota
“Don't bother!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place is not worth your time or your money. Lousy service and way overpriced! Waitress had no idea what their house wine was and brought something completely different than what I ordered. The meal was also a huge lack of communication and I was scared to send it back in fear of what they might do to it!
do your self a favor and just go to Applebees!

Maple Grove, Minnesota
“Service was great, but the food quality seems to be going down hill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Atmosphere and our server Auggy was great, but it seems like the quality of food has been going down hill. Prime rib was just ok, patty melt was something I won't be ordering again and what is it that the fries need to stick together. Oh, and they desperately need help with their undercooked onion rings.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
PinchOnTheGo
“Could be great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was our first time here under the new name. The building is very nice and was redone not all that long ago. It's an open dining room and the mix of log and stone is nice. There is a fireplace with living room furniture around it for relaxing and they have furnished and decorated the restaurant in a much nicer and higher quality style than a sports bar, for example, which is why it was disappointing to see the beer banners hanging around the bar and a tv playing the game on at least one side of the room. It's as if they either can't make up their mind if they want to be a sports bar or more upscale than that. Maybe they are trying to appeal to everyone but the problem with that is if I want to pay $26 for a steak and enjoy it with a glass of wine I want a more elegant ambiance not the game blaring in the background and folks booing the enemy. Why must there be a tv everywhere we go? Just my opinion but a tv in a restaurant automatically brings it down a notch on the classiness scale. I think if the Harvest Grill wants to be a fine dinnig place they should pitch the banners and tv. If they want to appeal to the burger with the game type crowd they should ditch the entrees that are priced in the twenties. Pick one thing and be good at it. My husband had a burger which looked quite good. He gave it a 7 on a 1-10 scale. I had the squash ravioli which was only so-so. Also, for an entree, the serving was very small, only 5 ravilois! I am a 115 lb. woman and it didn't fill me up so I'm sure a man would walk away hungry. We also had the onion rings, which were good but should have been done just a hair more.

2 Thank PinchOnTheGo