“Foodtastic!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We have been to Harvest Grill three times now. My family absolutly loves it. I can't say enough about the great service we received, and the food is consistently good. My favorite is the Maple Glazed Salmon. YUM! We have a family of five, and finding a place that everyone agrees on can be difficult at best. The minute we mention "Harvest Grill", everyone is on board! We each have our favorite dishes. We have also had a different server each time. Glad to see they have each been very knowledgeable about the menu, making suggestions that we are never disappointed with. Great atmosphere, much better than Maynards down the street, that is just simply too noisy for us to enjoy dinner as a family. Thanks for opening your doors in Rogers. We will be back again soon!

2  Thank Kim M

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place has changed over many times over the years, but I think that the new owners finally have it figured out. The menu isn't huge, but has good choices and everyone in our party of 8 kids included, likes it very much. The French fries were awesome. I don't normally eat fries, but these were worth the calorie splurge!.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner this past Saturday night. It was around 5:40 and it was not that busy but it was a holiday weekend. Our waitress was also the bartender and was definitely paying more attention to the guys at the bar that she was flirting with than waiting on us. Food was ok nothing great. We waited over 20 minutes for our check after she took our plates. We got there right before happy hour was over but noticed on our check that we didn't get a discount on my StrawberRita or on our beer. I asked the waitress about it and she came back saying that the StrawberRita that was advertised for $3.50 was a special price and so the "dollar off any drink" didn't apply. I stay that's [--] and we didn't get the special on our tap beer either and we even asked about happy hour when we ordered our drinks. The waitress didn't write down our order and messed up on my husband's choice of side. Usually my husband and I can understand if a place is busy and you have to wait to get your check but it wasn't so our experience dining here was frustrating overall.

1  Thank Stephanie E
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Well, what a breath of fresh air this new restaurant is. We have already been several times! While I've liked everything, the roasted chicken and mash potatoes are fantastic! Also, the staff is do friendly. Check it out...this is not anything like the Stone lounge that was here under past ownership.

1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I am a frequent customer of the harvest grill after my first experience. The food is absolutely delicious, I have tried at least half of the menu and I have never been dissatisfied. The servers I have met have been friendly, relatable, and made me want to come back. Resulted from my great experiences, I have suggested the harvest grill to many.

2  Thank heather-kristine