“Great meal”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great meal”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We went to Maynard's on the advise of the desk clerk at our hotel. It was a good suggestion. It was crowded, but we quickly got a table for 2 inside. It is a sports bar, so it was a little loud, but we could still talk. I had the Cajun chicken fettuccini and it was delicious. Very spicy with tender chicken. I loved it and regretted that I could not take the leftovers since we were in a hotel. I wish I had it now. Yum

Visited July 2013

Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Excellent service. Despite a packed parking lot on a Friday evening, we were seated quickly. Service was rendered quickly, efficiently and with a smile; our server checked on us frequently without smothering us.

The food was excellent. My husband enjoyed his calm chowder so much, he forgot to put the little crackers in it!

One of the impressive things was that despise the open concept with the bar (with both the bar and tables, inside and out, packed to the gills) it wasn't so noisy as to hinder with conversation over dinner.

It was extremely clean, despite the number of people in the building, and how quickly they were turning tables for new guests.

Overall, this was a well-oiled machine; rendering excellent food and service with efficiency and style.

• Visited June 2013
Minnesota
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The food is wonderful, but the value isn't as great as it could be....
The atmosphere is amazing though and definitely worth checking out. Great to visit with friends or a romantic dinner out

• Visited May 2013
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“Wonderful time.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This was my first time at Maynard's. I was meeting 2 friends for lunch at the suggestion of one that had been there before. She had called ahead for a table request and we were taken to it immediately upon arrival. It was a Saturday lunch time, so moderately busy. We sat in the fireplace room, which is very homey and quieter than the bar area. The menu is varied, with lots of choices. I had some questions about various items and the waitress was most gracious in answering my questions. She even went into the kitchen to get an answer to something she was not sure about. She was very helpful, friendly and did not make us feel rushed at all. We were there "to visit" and she gave us the time and space to do so. I ordered a club sandwich with waffle fries and it was wonderful, very, very good. My friends each had sandwiches and everything was great, fresh and delicious. Cost is reasonably priced, about what you would expect for this level of restaurant. Service was excellent. I would recommend.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great local spot”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

As others have noted, it's definitely a popular spot during sporting events - I think I counted about a dozen TVs around the bar area. Wine selection was very good, and food was wonderful. I had the ahi tuna appetizer, and there was so much food, I could have done without the main course. As it was, I had already ordered salmon, and it was also excellent. Service was great. Highly recommend. (No need to travel to Maple Grove for dinner!)

Visited April 2013