“MINNES DINER...”

Cuisines: American
Courtland,Mn
“MINNES DINER...”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Is one of the BEST I have ever been too.Great food,decent prices and friendly staff in the restaurant.I highly recommend it,and as as a Trucker only wish it were located closer to a Truck Stop..:)

• Visited May 2013

Dallas Center, Iowa
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I ate at Minne's Diner last week. The split pea soup was awesome as was the Souvlaki kabobs. My wife had the Greek salad and the fish fillet. There was enough food for four people, so we ended up taking most of it home for lunch the next day. The service was great, our server was warm and friendly and everyone treated us like "family" even though we had never been there before.

• Visited April 2013
dickinson north dakota
“was close and convenient”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The food here was really good for the most part. Tried a few different meals over the days I stayed by it and all was good with the exception of the fried chicken that I got. Even tho it was cooked all the way through the breading was still raw under neath. All the other meals I and my boss ate there were excellent. Didn't wait forever to be seated or to take our order. The food was also received rather fast. Will deffinitely eat there again.

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Restaurant in Rogers!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food here is FANTASTIC! The restaurant is cute and unassuming! Love the family owned atmosphere. The staff and service is always great! But the secret here is the Greek food! AMAZING! Love the Souvlaki either as a meal or a sandwhich! The Gyro meat is DELISH and not too fatty. The Greek Salad is massive and full of flavor! Finally tried the MInneApple Pie the other night and its so flaky, buttery, and delicious as well. Get it with the Cinnamon ice cream on the side. We eat here a couple times a month when we don't want to cook! Love this place!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank gmdavila4713
Princeton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in the area”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Minne's knows how to make their dishes the right way, homemade, healthy and delicious!!
We've been there several times and have been very pleasantly surprised at how this little known, remodeled (I think it was an old Country Kitchen) restaurant could have popped up in Rogers making such wonderful food.
Their Greek menu is absolutely amazing. Their vegi pita sandwich is the best I have ever had. I rarely eat my leftovers, but that pita was delicious even warmed up the next day! We took my super picky inlaws who like PLAIN FOOD too and they loved the basic American menu items they chose. (Whew!) I can't wait to go back!!

• Visited February 2013