AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rogers
$128
Staybridge.com
$159
$144
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staff were friendlytwo night stayplace to staypool and hot tubtruckersplumbinginterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2010

This was a very nice hotel. It was clean, had a great breakfast, and suited us well. We only needed to stay one night but found it was in a quiet location right off I-94. Out of the hustle and bustle of the city. Only a short drive into Minneapolis.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2010

I chose this hotel because it was "pet friendly" and I've been very pleased with every other AmericInn that I've stayed in. Where do I begin. First, all pet rooms are smoking rooms on the second floor and there's no elevator. Might be ok for a dog on a leash that you can walk upstairs and you only bring in their food and water. But with two cats there's also a litterbox to haul up those steps after a long day of travel. Much worse than that the room is without a doubt the worst smelling room I've ever stayed in. And it's not just the room, even the halls reek. The bathroom is tiny and the bed is too soft and saggy. If I weren't so tired already I'd be trying to find another hotel tonight. The only saving grace is that there's a lovely cafe next door, The Cottage Grill. It's so close I can see it just ourside my window but there's no info about it in the hotel room (I had to look up the phone number so I could call to find out their hours) and there isn't even a sidewalk to get to it. You have to find a back door and then a short walk through the hotel's back lawn to get to it. Ridiculous. One last complaint - for some reason I can get to websites but my computer has been trying to send a simple email for the last 15 minutes and it's not getting anywhere. If you have a choice stay somewhere else

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2009

My family and I had the pleasure of staying at the AmericInn Rogers, MN. motel. What a
wonderful stay it was! There were 10 of us in 3 separate rooms. Everyone was
very considerate and accommodating. The breakfast was fabulous, the kids
enjoyed the hot tub and the pool and everything was so clean. We have family in
the area.

You can be assured we will be staying with them again.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2009

My family was on vacation recently in the Minneapolis area. We did not make any reservations; we just decided to make some once we landed somewhere. We passed by the AmericInn in Rogers and gave them a call to make a reservation. We had never stayed at the AmericInn before, but were so impressed with our stay. The staff was friendly and the hotel room was very nice. The breakfast was great. We felt like it was a good value for our money. I think the hotel staff makes a very big impression on a guest’s experience and the folks working in Rogers represent you well. They are friendly and courteous and I think hard workers. I did not write down anyone’s name, but I found everyone I had any dealings with to be equally courteous. We liked the hotel so much we chose to stay the next night in your Prarie Du Chien, and we found the staff there to be equally friendly and our stay was excellent. Your hotels made our mini vacation a great memory.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank BDSHome
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My fiance and I stayed here while in the area for some shopping. The rooms were nice and large...VERY QUIET...and very clean. The beds were surprisingly comfortable and there was a surplus of pillows which is always better than having to ask for more. The bathrooms were basic but clean. The wireless internet connection here was blazing fast compared to most other budget hotels which made me happy. The only hiccup we ran into was the disappointment of finding an out of order sign on the juice machine in the breakfast room the next morning. The hotel did have juice available for us when we asked. Overall, especially considering the price, this place was very nice.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple