“Nice weekend getaway”

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The staff, accomodations and locations were outstanding. Would stay at Super 8 anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had a hotel coupon, so I paid $65. The hotel is just ok, the rooms are clean but basic and breakfast is fine. The guy at the reception was very helpful and polite. They don't have fridges in the rooms, so I asked to have my baby's food in the kitchen fridge and he helped with that. The pool is very nice, the water is warm and very clean. The price was right but I wouldn't pay more. Overall, I recommend it but make sure you get a coupon from HotelCoupons brochure available at all rest areas.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The guy at the desk was very nice & helpful. The room was dirty...hair on the bathroom floor & in the shower. Room smelled musty. They had a OK breakfast, but the problem was there was not an attendent sitting in the breakfast area. The person restocking the breakfast items was also cleaning rooms. The problem with no attendent was theft...their was a group of Asian Ladies that would wipe out all of the breakfast items...by this I mean they took 5-6 oranges at a time, 5-6 cinnamon rolls, stacks of bread, the condiments back to their rooms & they also filled several empty water bottles with orange & apple juice. I've never seen anything like...they didn't even care people were watching them. I was doing laundry so I sat their for over an hour & these Asian Ladies made at least 5 to 6 trips taking most of the breakfast items.....WOW is all I can say!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Purple8084
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on June 30, 2012. The guy at the front desk was blunt and rude. He quoted us a price for the room which we thought was unreasonable since my in-laws always stay at this hotel every 4-6 weeks. The quote was almost double the price. My husband told the guy that his parents have stayed here for years all of the time and they have never paid that much. He looked up my father in-laws name in the computer and said...yep he does get a cheaper rate and I don't know why and I cannot give it to you. We should of left but we didn't. Stupid mistake on our part. The hallway and room smelled like cigarette smoke. (I had a non-smoking room) The beds were "very" uncomfortable, the rooms are small and no refrigerator. The air conditioner was louder that a 747 jettaking off. We couldn't sleep because of the hard as ever beds and the air conditioner noise, so we got up early and were at breakfast @ 6:00am. Which was horrible!!!! Frozen waffles that you put into the toaster and they were paper thin....really! There was cereal, yogurt, bagels, juice and coffee. That is why I did at least gave it a 1 star.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albertville
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 1 in Ramsey
Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Best Western Plus Coon Rapids North Metro Hotel

Been to Super 8 Rogers Minnesota? Share your experiences!