“Very good for the price”

Super 8 Rogers Minnesota
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rogers
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very good for the price”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had a hotel coupon, so I paid $65. The hotel is just ok, the rooms are clean but basic and breakfast is fine. The guy at the reception was very helpful and polite. They don't have fridges in the rooms, so I asked to have my baby's food in the kitchen fridge and he helped with that. The pool is very nice, the water is warm and very clean. The price was right but I wouldn't pay more. Overall, I recommend it but make sure you get a coupon from HotelCoupons brochure available at all rest areas.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The guy at the desk was very nice & helpful. The room was dirty...hair on the bathroom floor & in the shower. Room smelled musty. They had a OK breakfast, but the problem was there was not an attendent sitting in the breakfast area. The person restocking the breakfast items was also cleaning rooms. The problem with no attendent was theft...their was a group of Asian Ladies that would wipe out all of the breakfast items...by this I mean they took 5-6 oranges at a time, 5-6 cinnamon rolls, stacks of bread, the condiments back to their rooms & they also filled several empty water bottles with orange & apple juice. I've never seen anything like...they didn't even care people were watching them. I was doing laundry so I sat their for over an hour & these Asian Ladies made at least 5 to 6 trips taking most of the breakfast items.....WOW is all I can say!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Purple8084

Travelers are raving about these Rogers hotels

Holland, Michigan, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on June 30, 2012. The guy at the front desk was blunt and rude. He quoted us a price for the room which we thought was unreasonable since my in-laws always stay at this hotel every 4-6 weeks. The quote was almost double the price. My husband told the guy that his parents have stayed here for years all of the time and they have never paid that much. He looked up my father in-laws name in the computer and said...yep he does get a cheaper rate and I don't know why and I cannot give it to you. We should of left but we didn't. Stupid mistake on our part. The hallway and room smelled like cigarette smoke. (I had a non-smoking room) The beds were "very" uncomfortable, the rooms are small and no refrigerator. The air conditioner was louder that a 747 jettaking off. We couldn't sleep because of the hard as ever beds and the air conditioner noise, so we got up early and were at breakfast @ 6:00am. Which was horrible!!!! Frozen waffles that you put into the toaster and they were paper thin....really! There was cereal, yogurt, bagels, juice and coffee. That is why I did at least gave it a 1 star.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
Reviewed July 29, 2012

The hotel itself was nice. We booked a block of rooms for a state softball tournament. The guy that was on the evening shift was the rudest person that I have come across in a hotel situation. We were given warnings for things that were not our fault. He would blame rooms for being too noisy when there were only kids in there sleeping. The other staff were nice. Most of the rooms were well taken care of. They did on two occasions "lose" our reservations, so two families were stuck in smoking rooms with one bed. Not good for families. I would recommend a different hotel since there are many in the area. The price wasn't even the cheapest.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
S8MGMT, General Manager at Super 8 Rogers Minnesota, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you for your comments and ultimately, your patronage at our hotel. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel, our accommodations, as well as our staff. We cater to many, many groups such as weddings, sports teams, and other leisure and corporate travel groups and regularly receive positive and welcoming comments about our accommodations as well as our service. It disappoints me that you felt inconvenienced by a member of our staff. It is my sincere wish that each and every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay at our property, and I apologize for any inconvenience you incurred.

After some research regarding your reservations, your group block had a specific release date for all reservations not guaranteed or reserved. Upon the release date, the rooms were placed back into inventory, allowing other guests to reserve rooms at our property. Our facility is the most economical in our area and we feel we are competitively priced in our market segment.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience should you wish to discuss your stay. Again, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you felt you incurred.
Rugby, North Dakota
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The motel is in a nice location as far as access to shopping, it is located between the Albertville Outlets and the Shoppes at Arbor Lakes but it doesn't have the easiest acces to the Interstate.

The room was clean and comfortable but there was no fridge or microwave.

Unfortuniately our room was by a door that had a bench and a place to smoke so there were people out there talking late at night and early in the morning.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
S8MGMT, General Manager at Super 8 Rogers Minnesota, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you Jeri for your comments regarding your recent stay at our facility. I sincerely appreciate your patronage and we hope to see you again soon, should you be in our area again. Please be aware that we soon will have refrigerators in all rooms as it is an amenity that all of our guests wish for.

In addition, I will pass along your comments to our staff to monitor the outside area to ensure total guest satisfaction and comfort as we wish for each and every guest to have a pleasant and comfortable stay at our property.

Thank you again for choosing our property and we hope to see you in the future!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed June 10, 2012

From the moment you walk in the hotel to the moment you leave is a good experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful! The room is very nice. There is an easily accessible laundry facility on site. It is located next to the TA truck stop but you don't hear it or the nearby highway. A stay at this hotel includes a 15% discount at the 50s style Denny's Restaurant next door. They include a free breakfast in a nice area set aside just for it. There are many restaurants and convenience stores with gas plus the truck stop available near by. The bed was very comfortable. There were many stations available on the TV. About the only oddity was the shower....it is a little difficult to operate as you need to pull the spout up.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Nice breakfast. Room was clean. Staff vas very nice. I had to pay 83,95 $. too much.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
S8MGMT, General Manager at Super 8 Rogers Minnesota, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your patronage and for your comments during your recent visit to our property. We are happy that your stay with us met your expectations. As our seasons change, so do our rates, especially during the peak/high season. Thank you for your comments regarding our staff, your room and the continental breakfast. It is my sincere with that each and every guest has a pleasant and comfortable stay at our facility. We certainly hope to see you again soon should you again be in our area. Have a great summer season!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Albertville
Cambria hotel & suites Maple Grove - Minneapolis
Super 8 Monticello
Super 8 Monticello
#2 of 3 in Monticello
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Northwest

Been to Super 8 Rogers Minnesota? Share your experiences!