This hotel is the all suites Springhill Suites but keep in mind it's not as nice as the Courtyard down the street. This hotel has free parking along with the breakfast but other than that I would pay a little more to sta at the Courtyard. Overall this hotel OK. Rooms were clean but entryway is dirty, outdated silk flowers in the lobby, nice pool. It is fine for an overnight stay. We didn't have to sign any contract for being quiet. Just me & my mom stayed while my dad was in the hospital. We booked online for $101 plus tax - $111. At the Courtyard we paid $89 plus tax plus parking but it's a much nicer hotel. Beds were comfy but they are only double beds. I would not stay again as I just didn't think it was very clean. Would be fine for a family wanting the free breakfast in the AM. Pool is very small but at least they have one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each spacious studio suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include Complimentary High-Speed Internet access, a pull-out sofa bed, pantry area with mini-refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, a large desk and 2-line telephones. We'll get you started each day with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Free local calls, business center, free parking and free Mayo Clinic and airport shuttles. Located across from St. Marys Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel Rochester
- Springhill Suites Rochester
- Rochester Springhill Suites