Currently being redone. New carpet, furniture, and paint. Stayed in a newly redone room. i have stayed on this property many times over the past years. My wife has a bad heart and seems to end up in St. Marys hosiptal fairly oftenn. Problem is if you need to conduct business while there forget this place! i am not sure what is going on. i used to have no problem. Now there is terribly internet connectivity and the staff is unable to resolve. i was there for three nights and was unable to access my companies intranet. i finally ran some speed tests and could see why. During the test, it would just sit there, after sometime it would download briefly at an average of .7 MB, then upload at 1.1MB. i could not even access the yahoo web site. The property is fine if you don't need internet access. Soon new rooms, typical breakfast, friendly staff, although unable to resolve internet.
there for three
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each spacious studio suite features separate sleeping, eating and working areas. Amenities include Complimentary High-Speed Internet access, a pull-out sofa bed, pantry area with mini-refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, a large desk and 2-line telephones. We'll get you started each day with a complimentary breakfast buffet. Free local calls, business center, free parking and free Mayo Clinic and airport shuttles. Located across from St. Marys Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your SpringHill Suites Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Mayo Clinic Area/St. Mary`s Hotel Rochester
- Springhill Suites Rochester
- Rochester Springhill Suites