Hampton Inn Rochester
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$105
  • Pool
$129
$119
ComfortInn
$123
$209
SpringHill Suites
Econo Lodge - Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$122
$150
Travelocity
$459
$224
All reviewssoupmayo clinicevery half hourshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastshuttle busrooms are cleanoatmealfresh fruitgreat place to staythe hotel staffhome away from homefitness centerbed was very comfortableexercise roomthe breakfast areafront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2007

I stayed at the Hampton Inn due to its #1 rating on Tripadvisor. Although the motel is decent and clean, in my opinion, it doesn't deserve the top rating for a hotel in Rochester. The room and amenities are fine. However, the rooms are fairly small and standard. The hot breakfast was fair but the eggs were awful, dried out and rubbery. Another drawback is that the motel is located a couple miles from downtown. For the same price you can stay at a good hotel downtown.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank RBCal
Reviewed June 28, 2007

My wife and daughter were in Rochester for a visit to Mayo, the Hampton Inn was close, clean affordable and extremely friendly and accomodating. We were not sure of the length of stay because of tests, and had to make changes while there...The staff was very understanding and allows late checkouts, changes etc....good complimentary basic breakfast selections work well with Mayo schedule tests etc.....highly recommended.
Clean hotel...everyone is fantastic!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2007

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn in July of 06 and we were impressed with this hotel! Everything was very clean, and having a four year old and a four month old, cleanliness is extremely important. The lobby and rooms were very attractive - everything looked newly decorated and in good repair. The continental breakfeast consisted of bagels, ham slices, eggs, muffins, juice, milk, etc. The pool area was also clean and my son had a wonderful time swimming. I believe there was also an exercise room, but we didn't have time to use it.
All in all, we were very pleased with this hotel. We would absolutely stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank IAMomof2
Reviewed September 11, 2006

Stayed two nights while moving my son to college in Northfield, MN (about an hour away from Rochester). I 've stayed at many Hampton Inns all over the country, and this is by far one of the nicest, mostly because of the staff. They are the friendliest group of people I've ever encoutered in one hotel. Soon after checking in, we received a call from the front desk, asking if we needed anything or wanted any recommendations/directions to local restaurants or shops. When we took them up on the offer of directions, the desk clerk gave us a map to the local Macaroni Grille, with the route highlighted. There are 6 restaurants within 2 blocks of the hotel, and 35 within a mile. There was a nice refrigerator in the room. The TV had 75 channels! The wireless internet in the room actually worked right off the bat. If you don't bring your own computer, there are two available for guest use - one in the lobby and one in the business center. The breakfast was pretty much standard Hampton Inn fare, but everything was fresh and plentiful. Everything about the hotel was spotlessly clean. And best of all, this Hampton Inn has the new beds, which are HEAVENLY! It is very difficult to get out of bed in the morning, let me tell you. I love the down comforter and all the great pillows. (I can never have enough pillows.) Other Hampton Inns should study this one - it sets the standard for good value and wonderful service.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
4  Thank vabeachlady
Reviewed September 1, 2006

we stayed this week at the Hampton inn for my husbands appointment at Mayo clinic. It was easy to find and we are so glad we stayed there. The best part was the clean room and the comfy bed. The shuttle came directly to the front door and let us off right in front of the clinic. Other hotels share shuttle service and you are on there forever. I forgot our toothbrushs and the front desk was happy to give us a couple of packages. We will have to go back again probably for at least a few days and we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled as a couple