Kahler Grand Hotel
Broadway Plaza(Rochester)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,384 results
All reviewsgrand grilleconomy roomacross the streetlord essexmayo clinicpeace plazagonda buildingan older hotelmethodist hospitalfree parkingconvenient locationfitness centerdowntown rochestermayo buildingsmayo visitsubwayconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I just stayed at the Kahler Hotel when my husband was in Rochester for medical appointments. I appreciated the friendly service and clean, comfortable room. My stay was during the coldest temperatures in 20 years. What was unexpected was finding they had a service to jump start your car for you if it was impossible to start due to the cold temps. We were envisioning waiting all day at least for a towing service to do it for us. We told someone at the front desk about our problem and within 10 minutes we were on our way. Thanks, Kahler staff!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great downtown location. Connected to parking ramp. Friendly staff, good variety of restaurants and shops. Cosy lobby. We had some issues with the parking ramp card that the hotel gave us which made it tricky to get in and out of the parking ramp. We had an erroneous long distance call charged to our room phone, but they did resolve the matter quickly.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

In October 2013, I had a 6 month check up at the Mayo Clinic liver transplant clinic, I stayed at the Kahler Grand hotel as a repeat happy customer. Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and helpful and seemed to really like what they are doing. The room was spacious and clean and a great place to come back to after a long day of testing. Denise, Diane, Vern, and Jamie were great! Penny in the Grand Grill was very accommodating of my special request and made it happen. The convenience of being able to get wherever you need to be is a plus for staying at the Kahler Grand. I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: if difficulty walking ask for a room close to the elevators
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Me and my fiance travelled to Rochester to get away for a weekend and decided to stay at the Kahler. The staff was amazing and the location is out of this world. The Manager, Jessica, really went above and beyond to make our stay the greatest. She went out of her way to make sure we got a corner room with an amazing view. They have an all you can eat buffet that is to die for. The shopping in the area is worth the trip alone. We will definitely be staying at the Kahler again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We have been coming to Rochester for the mayo clinic for over 3 years. They have bent over backwards for us every time we have been there. If we need something they get it for us. They are always asking if we need anything. We love the free parking. We are right across from the Mayo Clinic and the Methodist Hospital, and connected by the subway. What I like the most is when we check out and have appointments the rest of the day and we are required to stay another night they will always have a room for us that night. stayed a lot of other places and this is the tops for us

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family