1,074 results
All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungepescara restaurantcookiesmayo clinicgreat hotelbell staffcar servicecivic centercomfortable roomseasy accessconvenient locationdowntown areaskywaystarbucksmnrandy
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very nice place and within walking distance to great restaurants. Room was clean and bed was actually very comfortable. Overall accommodations were very nice!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone having to stay in Rochester, Minnesota.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Jeff H: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your post. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend us to other travelers to Rochester. Thank you again!

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Well located between the clinic and the courthouse. Many nice restaurants near by. The rooms are spacious and quiet with comfortable beds and adequate baths. By no means a five star experience, but well above Best Western. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear AngusDad: Thank you very much for your post. We appreciate you staying with us. I am very glad to hear that you felt our hotel was a good value and that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stay in hotels over 100 night a year. So, I know the difference between a good hotel vs. a great one. I was in the area for personal business, visiting family and work. This was an excellent choice for my stay !! The customer service was excellent from the time I checked in until I left. I had a long day and the warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival was perfect !! The housekeeping staff was exceptional. Diane in hskp was the best. When finding out how much I enjoyed the cookies upon arrival, she made certain I had a good supply. Very simple customer service that goes a long, long way !! I will return for sure !! The room service food was to die for too. The restaurant is excellent too. I highly recommend this hotel and the restaurant !!

Room Tip: I was on the executive floor and it was very quiet. I would recommend a higher floor but think all rooms are he same....Great !!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Judy K: Thank you very much for your fantastic post and for staying with us! I will pass along your message to Diane. I am sure that will make her day! We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had received an email to see if I needed anyting extra in my room when I arrrived prior to coming. I replied yes I would like extra towels and pillows. Once checking in at 10pm I needed to call down to front desk to receive these items. they had not been placed in my room. Very disappointed at this. Rest of time was great.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest: Thank you for you post and for staying with us. I am very sorry that we did not have your requested items in your guestroom prior to arrival. This should have been done. I have copied your post to our Front Desk, Executive Housekeeper and General Manager to inform them of your experience. I do hope that should you return to Rochester you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had a very nice stay at the DoubleTree in Rochester, MN. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel met my needs. This was a great experience overall and I would stay there again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Michael G: Thank you very much for staying with us and for your post. Our team is very glad to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you will stay with us again should you return to Rochester. Thank you again for staying with us.