$109
$153
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$108
$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$126
$114
  • Breakfast included
$105
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Rochester(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$102
$85
ComfortSuites
$219
  • Pool
$68
$49
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

1,072 results
All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungepescara restaurantcookiesmayo clinicgreat hotelbell staffcar servicecivic centercomfortable roomseasy accessconvenient locationdowntown areaskywaystarbucksmnrandy
Reviewed August 13, 2012

A wonderful place to stay with all the comforts of home; quiet, comfortable, clean and peaceful.
A great sky and subway system to get one where they need to go. Shopping is great along the way as well! Staff was most accommodating and gracious.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank 1964sjjohns
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear 1964sjjohns: Thank you very much for posting your comments about our hotel. I am very glad to hear that we could make your stay very comfortable. We hope that when you need to return to Rochester, you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Double Tree is a great stay while in Rochester. If you are working with the Mayo Clinic it is a very short walk either outside or through the indoor walkways.
The staff is exceptional from the front desk to maintenance with everyone offering hellos and smiles. My key did not want to operate the elevator so the staff member who was passing buy used his master key and accompanied me to my room to make sure that my pass key would work properly. The hostess in the Honor Lounge was very nice and went out of her way for every guest in the room.
My room was very nice with all the amenities that are expected my only complaint is the shower. The design of the door makes it impossible to start the shower without entering. Every time I turned on the shower head I got a dose of cold water right in the face. Maybe this could be an amenity? the refresh-o-shower?
That is a small price to pay for a great stay and I will return when doing business in Rochester.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank rszAtlanta_Ga
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear rszAtlanta_Ga: Thank you very much for writing such a great review about our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed along your great comments and then also brought your shower comment to the attention of our General Manager and our Chief Engineer. If you would ever need anything during your time with us, please just email me at deb.knox@hilton.com. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Rochester.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Staff was fantastic, luxury hotel, great location. I booked online under a new special government leisure package the day before. Even though they hadn't gotten the promo info yet at the front desk, they quickly researched and honored the package rate.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kwhip
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear Kwhip: I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Rochester that you will consider staying with us again!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

So nice to experience comfortable rooms and friendly staff after long day of waiting rooms... We expected the best of the best at Mayo Clinic and got it from our entire experience in Rochester!! Thank you!

Room Tip: The Double Tree is worth their rate!! Randy, the bellman is excellent!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DianeDP
DebKnox, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Rochester / Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Dear DianeDP: Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed along your comments to Randy!
I do hope that you will continue to stay with us in the future!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great location - you can get almost anywhere by skywalk so even in the winter most of downtown Rochester can be reached without a coat. It's a short skywalk from the Galleria Mall. It's close to many super restaurants including Chester's and Pescara. A great breakfast awaits just outside the Galleria at Mac's. Our kids like the pool. We stay here at least twice a year.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MindiV71

Dear mindiv71: Thank you very much for your post. It is so nice to hear that you stay with us a few times a year! I am glad that we can offer you exactly what you need during your time in Rochester with your family. If you would ever need anything else, please just email me at deb.knox@hilton.com
Thank you again for staying with us!