“We go for the pasta”

Add it.
Green Mill
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I love the various pasta dishes and my wife loves the bread and herbed butter, she could eat that till she was full and not even order an entree. My favorite dish is served with the garlic red potatoes and chicken.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

We came on an afternoon at 130. Lunch crowd has passed and the place was 15% full. It took 45 minutes to get two salads and a slice of pizza. The waitress states it took her awhile to make the salad and she had to find the box with the salad as they had gotten a new shipment. C'mon man!!! Who has the waitresses make the food? Poor service detracts from the otherwise stellar food.

1  Thank Ativan1
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food is fine, but we consistently have an issue with the service. Chalk it up to poor management. I ordered a calzone ahead of my family since I knew that it took longer than the rest of the items my family was ordering. Everything came at the same time, however I was given the wrong calzone. The waiter stated it wasn't his fault this time but the cook's. The manager came out and said that they would bring me another calzone. The manager did not apologize. It came about 15 -20 minutes later and my family was finished eating. The waiter did not apologize when he brought me my food. At any other restaurant I would have expected my calzone to be free for my and my families inconvenience. I was charged the full amount, and without any apologies. We have come to expect this type of service here.

1  Thank MinnesotaRandy
Reviewed July 30, 2012

There were no plates available for the Sunday brunch, the pasta was overcooked and gummy and they ran out of bacon and didn't replenish for a LONG time. We complained when we first sat down about the items that were missing and after that there was oversolicitous, intrusive service.

2  Thank ethangel
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Stopped in to have dinner @ the Green Mill last night around 7 PM. This place is a joke, as they skipped the salad/soup part of the meal, neglected to tell us that they were "out" of langostinos, and disappeared when the meal was over. Clearly understaffed and/or poorly trained.
I found out they dropped the raw bar (the reason I went in the first place).
The place is bad news--we won't be back.

1  Thank CDORochester_MN