“Dreadful”

Add it.
Green Mill
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Stopped in to have dinner @ the Green Mill last night around 7 PM. This place is a joke, as they skipped the salad/soup part of the meal, neglected to tell us that they were "out" of langostinos, and disappeared when the meal was over. Clearly understaffed and/or poorly trained.
I found out they dropped the raw bar (the reason I went in the first place).
The place is bad news--we won't be back.

1  Thank CDORochester_MN

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The pizza has always been great here but the service was a running joke with many friends of mine. The new manager, Woody, is the BEST. Our order was not made correctly and he immediately corrected the situation and then some. With a new staff, same great food, Green Mill is hopefully going to make the comeback it deserves. Try it out for the first time or come back to it and you will be pleasantly suprised.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I shared some of the opinions with previous reviews, however in the last two months I think great strides have been taken to improve on it all! New staff, new (I believe) managers, and a new attitude. I'd like to particularly point out bartenders Elis & Steve, server Tim, and manager Tammy as being very friendly and helpful and grateful for my patronage.

The "Mug Club" - new to me - has been a tremendous value and a great time on Wednesday nights after our office closes. I highly recommend looking into it!

Reviewed November 4, 2011

I have been numerous times to this place, so this is not a one and done comment...just to make that clear...Lets start with the basics...dim lighting, dingy decor, dirty carpet...and thats just the building itself. Top that off with inept, rude staff and cold/greasy/terrible food. I agree with the commenter below, I have no idea how this place is still open. Honestly. Dont even get me started on the ridiculously high priced beer or the sham of what they call a "brunch"...do yourself a favor, just skip it.

5  Thank NebraskaDude
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Staying at a nearby hotel we decided to get food delivered from this place. Everything we ordered was fabulous! Jalapeno Bacon Burger was the best burger I ever had! I juicy patty, cooked to perfection on a toasted bun with thick-cut bacon, spicy Harvarti cheese, jalapenos, a secret sauce and topped with crispy onion tanglers! Yum! Others in my party ordered Three Cheese Bacon Burger, Mushroom & Swiss Burger, Wing Sampler with Jamacian, Jim Bean and Peking flavors and garlic bread. Everything was yummy!