“Wonderful Walleye.....”

Ranked #3 of 307 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Nice clean restaurant, conveniently located next to the Aspen Suites and across from the hospital. Nice menu selection. Walleye every day and fabulous desserts.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,047)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Across from St Mary's, it provided decent food and a serious if not slumbering bar. We had a large variety of dinners over the couple of weeks there and everything was delicious, well presented (*even take out) and fairly priced. Desserts were obscene (Coconut Cake and Peanut Butter Pie especially). Staff was upbeat, helpful and caring. They know that most people who are "strangers" are not there on a happy vacation.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The only good thing about this place is the location across from the hospital. If you want a burger go somewhere else as it is not on this menu. But if you want yellow fin tuna or hot beef sandwich this is the place for you. Way overpriced and odd menu selections.

1  Thank Shari V
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love their Walleye sandwiches. I have already made plans for my Birthday this year and will have one. I believe the sandwich is only on the lunch menu but in the evening, you can also order a Walleye dinner, so I will need to decide when I want to go....lunch or dinner time. Their menu is full of good things to eat but I am a big fan of Walleye and just can't seem to find something I would rather have.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food is delicious and the pricing is the best deal in the community. The wait staff is very attentive and personal. My favorites are the Canadian walleye and the famous "Bunnie Cake." I have always been pleased with my meals and the kindness of their staff.