“This is a great place to eat!!!!”

Canadian Honker Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #5 of 300 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“This is a great place to eat!!!!”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

The food is always good the staff is friendly. This is the place to go for great food.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Nothing fancy, but tasty and great service”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I ate dinner here, ordering the meatloaf with a salad. The bleu cheese dressing was house made and tasted like so. The meatloaf was quality beef and I think it had been lightly seared to give it more shape. The peanut butter pie was awesome as well.

Very friendly service. Waitress was able to tell me which dressings were house made, whether my choice was good, etc.

The atmosphere wasn't anything worth noting.

Stewartville, Minnesota, United States
“Average at best.”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

My husband had heard some positive things about the Canadian Honker, so we stopped in for breakfast after church. The service was very slow, partly because our waitress spent most of the time we were there chatting with a customer at the next table about their dogs. The food was of slightly below average quality, and I thought it was overpriced. I had to ask 3 times before I was given a box to take home my leftovers. I doubt we will go back. Perhaps their dinner is better than their breakfast?

• Visited January 2011
Forest Lake, Minnesota
“Good food, moderate prices, next door to Staybridge Suites”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Good food at moderate prices and you can "take out" anything on the menu...very handy if you are staying next door at the Staybridge and prefer the peace and quiet of your suite.

Visited November 2011
Atlanta, GA
“Horrible value and poor food.”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I cannot say anything positive about this place. I went alone and was treated as secondary to larger groups (= larger tips). Service was unhelpful and very slow. the food was bland boring and WAY overpriced for what you received and what was available in the area.

• Visited November 2011