Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys
$57
$181
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Super 8 Rochester Mayo Clinic Area(Rochester)(Great Value!)
$72
$89
$229
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsmary's hospitalcourtyard by marriottacross the streetsteak sandwichfront deskmayo cliniccovered parkingcomplimentary coffeeroom servicein house restaurantnice hotelwalking distanceroom was spaciousgreat roomlobby areaparking ramphighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very comfortable hotel and clean room during our Mayo Clinic visit, June 29 - July 3, 2013. Our total bill and the amount 'held' from our bank account was close to a $300 difference. Had to call bank to release 'hold' after we checked out. Two days later, discovered another 'hold' for $75. When called Courtyard, manager would not speak to us, but 'approved' to the receptionist to 'release'. Stayed here twice, and will not stay again ... due to 'holding' money issues!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the balcony room on 4th floor, during the evenings.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
TPImanager, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

While we are pleased to hear you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable during your stay, the issue you explained concerning the billing outcome is very upsetting to us. It is actually the bank whom is the responsible party for putting holds on debit cards, and unfortunately this is out of our control. I am sorry that the manager was not available at the time of your call, but we have attempted to call and email you back with no luck. Please feel free to call the hotel again as it is our goal to give outrageous gust service to every guest and we do hope you change your mind and give us a try again in the future.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our family stayed one night at the Courtyard Mariott Mayo Clinic/St. Mary's and were very pleased with our stay. The room was spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. The bathroom was the same. I gave this a 4/5 for "very good" status as the pool and workout facilities were below average (5 kids in the pool made it crowded), but certainly acceptable. Great value and I would consider staying here again.

The only downside was we could hear the people in the next room, so if you're a light sleeper, bring earplugs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardRochester, Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for spending your time to give us such kind feedback on your stay. It’s pleasing that you remarked on your clean and spacious guest room and we certainly hope that the noise you heard from your neighbors did not interrupt the comfort of your stay too greatly! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great from the logistical point of view (I've travelled for businness...), spacious rooms and impeccable service. I have not used the breakfast service and even the pool or gym, but starbucks within the hotel was a great surprise!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review! We are pleased that you found our property to be spacious for you to have a comfortable stay and that our team of associates provided excellent customer service. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel is VERY beautiful! The front desk (for the most part) is friendly and helpful. Katina was so welcoming when we arrived for check-in and was more than helpful throughout the night. My mother can be a bit difficult sometimes, but Katina handled her very well and continued to be happy and friendly. I did have to contact the manager due to an issue that we had, but he responded promptly to the matter and I do believe it was resolved. I would recommend this location and hotel to others. I plan to stay here in the future!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you. It was a pleasure hosting you! We are so happy you enjoyed our property.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

This hotel is located right next to St. Marys Hospital in Rochester. It was so nice to just walk across the street to have medical procedure taken care of for a family member. I was unable to get my card to work for my room and the front desk personnel was so very helpful and kind. She even called my room a few minutes later to make sure everything was OK and I was able to enter the room. The room was very clean and quiet. The pool and hot tub were very much needed and appreciated. There was an exercise room but I was unable to use it but I did walk in and everything in there was clean and tidy. We had a meal at the restaurant on the main floor and that was fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel. A little higher priced but the convenience and service was worth it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardRochester, Manager at Courtyard Rochester Mayo Clinic Area/Saint Marys, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for the review! It is nice to read that you remark the perfect location of our hotel in relation to the nearby medical centers and that you would recommend this hotel. We are very happy that you found your guest room to be clean, quiet, and comfortable for you to enjoy and it is great to hear you were able to take advantage of our pool and hot tub while visiting us. I hope that the issue you mentioned concerning your room key was not too much of an inconvenience for you and I am pleased that this was immediately addressed and corrected. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again!