“Best kept secret in Rochester”
Review of Mango Thai

Mango Thai
Ranked #21 of 303 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rochester, Minnesota
“Best kept secret in Rochester”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This space on Broadway has been occupied by 2 different restaurants in the past few years, so when we went to Mango Thai the first time, we had reservations this might just be another restaurant in passing that was okay, but not good enough to stay. We were pleasantly surprised however by the both the environment of the restaurant as well as the food. The selection of Thai dishes was extensive and each plate that we had was truly incredible. This is a restaurant that serves to impress; it definitely impressed us and we look forward to the next time we can go back. This is easily in a close tie for our favorite restaurant in Rochester!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank epi007

“Delicious Thai Food”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Just went here for lunch with a friend today. There have been many other restaurants at this location, and honestly I hope that this place does well! We had great service and delicious pad thai-style noodle bowls. I am not a huge Curry person, so I guess I can't attest to that part of the menu. Very tasty, and I will definitely go back and try something else on the menu!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank akpate
Rochester, Minnesota
“Awesome addition to Rochester”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have been here four time since it opened a few months ago and cannot recommend it enough. The food has always been spectacular. Rochester needs more places like this. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun, and there are not blaring televisions. The service was a bit clumsy when they first opened but it seems like that has been worked out. Most importantly, the food is awesome. I have tried a couple of their curries, which have been very tasty with a nice amount of spice. I have also tried a couple of their noodle dishes, again super tasty with some real spice to them. This is a must try.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 79KC79
“Talented chef!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Man, have I missed Thai food in Rochester. Basically, we went not sure what to expect, and left pretty impressed. This place so far rivals Thai restaurants we often go to in large urban cities. The food was made by someone with obvious talent for composition, flavor and presentation. Service is friendly and efficient. Varied menu choices, I started with curry which was fantastic. Plus, they kept the nice ambiance in that restaurant space (former contemporary sushi restaurants on Broadway, cant remember the names). Altogether, a rather pleasant meal. We will be back often.

• Visited December 2013