“Fun Spot”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Rake, Iowa
“Fun Spot”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate here for lunch in between appointments at Mayo Clinic. Very fun place, lots of nostalgia on the walls to look at. Rated best burgers in Rochester, I had their wrap which also was delicious. Within walking from Mayo Clinic..Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013

Elk Point, South Dakota
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Best burger I have ever had, looking forward to having another in July!! Service was wonderful, food was great, A must try if you are in Rochester area!

Visited April 2013
Morton, Illinois, United States
“Great Burgers and Popcorn”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

While not the best burger I've ever had, it was flavorful and juicy and hit the spot. The serve free popcorn and it's delicious!

Visited June 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Burgers in Town”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were in town visiting the Mayo and I walked over to try this place out. I got the Todd (bacon, fried eggs and cheese) burger to go. It was by far the largest burger I've ever had. It was cooked perfectly over a bed of fries. I was left wanting to go back all week. It was late in the evening so it was more of a bar atmosphere probably not suitable for families. However, I'd take my family there during the day anytime.

• Visited June 2013
“If you want a great burger and fries, this is the place!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our burgers today. They offer both typical burgers (lettuce, tomatoes, cheese) and very unique ones (I recommend the "peanut butter, bacon burger" .... I know... It sounds weird.... But it was great!)

Visited June 2013