“Great stroganoff!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My kids love this place and we trying something new each time. It is all pretty good. More of a lunch spot for us than dinner. It is set up like a fast food joint, but the food is made to order and delicious.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I was unsure about this place when I first moved here, but I had a friend take me and I have loved it ever since, There are plenty of options and the staff will accommodate special requests. The only downfall is during the busy lunch and dinner rush, this place is packed!!

Reviewed December 9, 2011

I wil eat just about anything,but my daughter is a very picky eater. We both love this pace as it has my shrimp and noodles dish and her plain macaroni and cheese dish along with soda or wine.

1  Thank Amazinggrace507
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Love their spaghetti and meatballs. Enough for 2 meals. Pot stickers alright but nothing special.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Great food, fast service, nice outdoor seating area. The pasta is always soooooo goooood!