“Alway good to come back to”

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 307 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I have never been disappointed in the five years we've been coming to this restaurant. We eat here frequently and try a new recipe each time...wide selection of veal, seafood, sausages, chicken, and beef.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,124)

Reviewed January 14, 2011

We have eaten here several times. The food is always delicious, and this time was no exception. I had the pollo bianco and my husband had the baby shrimp alfredo. The lasagna is very good too. The service is hit-and-miss. This visit we had very poor service.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

My husband and I tried to eat here once evening several years ago. I say tried because when our dinners were delivered to our table after a long wait, the presentation left much to be desired. My two year old child could place pasta on a plate with more penache. I have to agree with the gooey gloppy pile of yuck in a previous review. After one taste, we left our dinners and went to Olive Garden instead.

The manager of Olive Garden in Rochester runs an extremely tight ship. We are now regular OG customers and have only had a couple problems (Stay away from the steak for best quality). However, most of the selections are great at OG and the wait staff is phenomenal.

Not sure if Victoria's was ever great but skip this if you have any hope if your waistline.

2  Thank MNperk
Reviewed January 1, 2011

We have been to Victoria's many times and continue to receive the same great service and food. The waiter was fantastic and suggested a couple of dishes. The food arrived very quickly. The atmosphere is lovely. Victoria's is upscale and a little more expensive than Olive Garden - Well worth it.

Reviewed December 30, 2010

We had a great meal at Victoria's in Rochester. It was our 2nd Anniversary and we wanted a nice meal in a nice atmosphere. We had a very pleasant waitstaff person and our meal was very good. Nice relaxed atmosphere.
We would go back again.