“Wonderful food and great service”

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The pollo Bianco is yummy! If you are going to be downtown and want pasta this is the place to go. I have been here multiple times. The staff is very kind and prompt and the food excellent.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Judging by the three items we had, the chefs and management of this place no absolutely nothing about Italian food. It wasn't even a decent example of an Americanized Italian restaurant.

For example, the bread rolls, while warm, had absolutely no taste or texture. The seafood pasta, billed as served with garlic and oil with a touch of marinara, came in a puddle of awful canned sauce, probably to hide the taste of the rubbery squid and dried out baby shrimp.

1  Thank USQFoodie
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The underwhelming pastas we had were served with large servings of not so good sauces in large black plates. The restaurant was dark and depressing. I don't even want to remember the food we received from this place. Ugh!

1  Thank Ferjean
Reviewed June 17, 2014

A recent trip to Rochester had my wife and I looking for a place to have an early dinner. After a long day at the Clinic, we wanted to try something we hadn't in past years, so made the short walk to Victoria's Restaurant. We were promptly seated and waited on. My wife ordered the Baby Shrimp Alfredo, and when the menu says "bountiful", it is an understatement. The alfredo sauce was also some of the best I've ever had. As for my Tetrazzini, it was just "ok". I had a hard time getting past the spinach reminding me of what used to be served in grade school. I know it was fresh, but it had that same texture. My wife also picked up on an unpleasant taste with the water, so opted for a Coke instead. Prices were in line with much of what you find in downtown Rochester. We are glad we tried Victoria's and will likely go back again, for the alfredo if nothing else.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Fresh, flavorful food and excellent staff! Reasonably priced. Had to take some home to enjoy later. Wine list is able to cover most tastes and preference. Definitely a place to go back to again.

1  Thank sgvine