“Good food, large portions, excellent service”

Victoria's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #4 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We went here with another couple on a Saturday night and had a wonderful dinner. Your server Bryan was excellent and all this dishes were tasy and authentic. Prices were very reasonable and portions were huge. Each of us took the rest of our dinners home.

Would definately reccomend to others.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Authentic Italian food, home made red sauce, meat sauce. A wonderful Happy Hour 4-6 with small plates, wines and micro brew.
The sidewalk has about 20 tables, with music and full service. Very attentive, friendly waiters. I had the Caesar salad and a side of home made meatballs that were super authentic. The bread is baked fresh and served with EVOO, fresh grond parma and balsamic vinegar. What a delightful early summer dining experience.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My wife and I ate here for lunch while at a conference. The place was very busy but we were seated right away and had instant, friendly service. We were hopefull that we would get a little taste of our trip to Italy, but we didn't quite get that. I ordered the Chicken Parm - the Chicken was excellent, the pasta wasn't to my taste however. This was enough for me to have 2 meals plus share some! My wife had the Carbonara, not so good or authentic as it was drowned with bland cream sauce. There are so many items on the menu I am sure there are some real winners, we just didn't find them.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Conveniently located down the street from the Mayo Clinic, my daughter and I popped in for a quick lunch. The bruschetta and antipasto was perfect for us... all exceptional... and friendly service... excellent menu.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We celebrated the completion of our Mayo appointments by enjoying a delightful pasta dinner outdoors at Victoria's.
The service was excellent - very friendly and attentive to our needs.
The meal included some wonderful crusty rolls served with a great Parmesan olive oil and Balsamic blend, heavy on the cheese which was wonderful.
The pasta was good, food fresh, vegetables cooked perfectly, excellent shrimp.
Street noise was present as we were on the sidewalk right next to the street, but it still was a relaxing good meal.