“Beyond our expectations”

Ranked #4 of 306 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Victoria's is an award winning Italian Restaurant with over 100 menu options to choose from. We scratch make each dish and offer over four private dining rooms. We have a full bar and an extensive wine list.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I ate at for the 1st time at Victoria’s last night before The Cedric Watson concert at the Mayo Civic Auditorium and couldn’t have been more pleased. We had the Pollo portabella and Mechi’s with Pork, both were beyond our expectations. Our server Todd was Great and checked back frequently to see if we needed anything, keeping our water glasses full and bringing more of their wonderful warm bread rolls. Kudos to your staff and chefs!

Note: Being a Saturday night with a lot going on in Rochester they were extremely busy. When we left around 7:00 PM the line was out the door so we would suggest getting there before 5:30 on a weekend if you don’t want to wait for a table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,123)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Incredibly food - many different types. The salads are wonderful, the italian is wonderful, the sandwiches are wonderful. It is all great !!

Incredible service. Everybody there is smiling all the time.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

A tad pricey, but you can, for an extra salad charge, split a meal -- 2 rolls, 2 salads, and the meal split for you on separate plates. Food is WONDERFUL (I recommend Fusilli Gustosi!), and service is great!

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I recently dined here for dinner with a group of 13.

From the moment you open the solid wooden door, you know you've stepped into a higher class of restaurant. Our group was placed in the far North-East dining room which has good atmosphere and large windows on two sides of the room, but can be a bit noisier than some of the more cozy cubbies available to smaller parties. There was music playing, yet I couldn't hear it unless everyone in the room took a bite at the same time :)

The food selection was agonizing since there were a dozen offerings equalling tempting to me. When our food was served, I took note of the colorful plates of appetizing Italian fare I wanted to choose next time. I ordered Sicillian Chicken- two tenderized grilled chicken breasts atop fettuccini covered in a mild tomato sauce with onions, mushrooms, zucchini, and Parmesan flavor. Yes, it was just what I was after. A couple softball-sized crusty, yeasty, fresh bread rolls complemented the sauce and served as a tool to assist my fork.

Several in our group (with more foresight than I) resisted the urge to finish off their gladiator-sized portion, leaving room for dessert and a meal of leftovers for the next day. The couple across the table tortured me by sharing a deep, dark chocolate slice of cake. Another couple ordered tiramisu fit for Caesar. And still others ordered cantilonis in the classic tradition or Spinoni ice cream complete with chewy cherries-- all great suggestions for my "next time".

Of course you don't experience this kind of cuisine for free... Most of the meals at our table were under $20 a plate, but not far under. For large groups like ours, the "gratuity" was included in our check, a practice that still disappoints me every time.

Overall, this is the kind of top-tier dining I recommend to anyone looking for that special experience.

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

The group wanted Italian that was average price. Victoria's fit the bill. Friendly people and atmosphere. Helpful staff. The lasagna was rated best in town. It's a decent value. The raspberry tiramisu was good and unique. A nice change of pace. Portions are on the larger side so pan on leftovers. Victoria's, try it, you'll like it.