“Good food good service”

Applebee's
Ranked #190 of 307 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We took my son,daughter in law and kids out for supper. Even though there was 7 of us including our 3 grandsons all under the age of 8. The waitress gave the kids color crayons and paper to play with until our food arrived. The food was excellent and delivered hot. We will be eating there again

Reviewed December 21, 2012

liked the portion size as it allowed me to have some lunch the next day. i sampled something that my mom had ordered...what i ordered and what she had ordered tasted very similar. that would be my only complaint...

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The service in this restaurant was terrible! Our waiter took our order and brought our drinks, but after the kitchen staff brought our food, we did not see our waiter again for at least 20 minutes, and that was only to drop our check off at the table! We were never asked about our meal nor offered drink refills! This restaurant does have good food and otherwise decent prices; but I will not be returning to this restaurant as I expect good service as part of the total package.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Ate here with the kids, it was fantastic! Ordered everything from steak to pasta. Very good food. This is a good place to go for a quick / nice meal.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great service and good food. Nice staff and prompt service.