“Excellent service on a busy night”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #44 of 307 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My husband, 18 yr old son and I ate in Olive Garden in Rochester on May 26. We have not been to this restaurant in probably 7 or 8 years. It was a busy Saturday night but the wait was only about 10 minutes. Once seated our waiter, Aaron, was extremely attentive; asked if we were in a hurry, if we have plans for a movie or time constraints to be considered, which was thoughtful to ask. The food may be "typical chain" as one reviewer stated, but we had no problems with our food. Everything came hot and we experienced no issues. Our family loves the chicken fet alfredo, and that didn't disappoint. The bonus was running into another server, Sophie, who was one the best at our old favorite restaurant before it closed 8 years ago. We recognized her right away and then she stopped at our table and asked if we remembered her :) Great staff really does bring the customers back!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Our family went to Olive Garden for my mother's birthday. The service was excellent and I enjoyed a wine sample, which was a nice touch. As a chain restuaurant, I probably don't need to comment on the menu. There is something for everyone, pretty much. The selection of appetizers was good. I ordered Chicken Marsala, which was pretty good. It's a safe bet. If you're really interested in Italian food in Rochester, I would recommend Victoria's. I prefer thei chicken marsala.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

not much to say in the way of positives about the food at this typical chain restaurant. nothing authentic about the dishes. Service is adequate.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Olive garden does not disappoint in any city I have tried it.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Olive Garden has excellent food but are pricing themselves too high.

1  Thank DelArmy