“Yummy”

Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #136 of 306 Restaurants in Rochester
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Easy to order, service was fast the food was delicious. Just wish we had here in Georgetown, TX. Maybe soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was the BEST Fazoli's I have ever tasted. The service was the most friendly I have ever encountered.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I knew this was a chain but had never eaten at one as there aren't any near us. I wish there were! What a surprise. We stopped here because it had been a long day at Mayo and it was right by our hotel. The lemon ice drink was fabulous. The food was great for quick service and the stuffed pizza sticks were yummy.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Its the only one in the midwest, which is unfortunate since its a decent faster food restaurant and a nice change from just getting a burger. The lasagna is good as is the spicy sampler. Order at counter and food is delivered to your table. Unlimited hot fresh bread sticks. We normally stop here once a week.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were staying near by at the Comfort Inn. it was very convenient to just walk and we like Fazolis. I tried their chicken asiago melt. It was excellent.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!