“Average”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Average”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Meh, another sandwich shop in a town that seems to be full of them. Sandwiches are fine but not particularly special. The menu board says soups are "made fresh daily," though they seemed to me to have more of a "prepackaged and warmed at the restaurant" quality. I chucked my tomato basil soup because it was too sweet for me; my sister ate her potato soup but did not particularly enjoy it; my nephew loved his chili. Service was fast and friendly.

• Visited August 2014

Salina, Kansas
“If you are looking for a sandwich”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was a nice little place, but not like it is a must stop place if you are in Rochester. It is a sandwich shop, sandwiches were good, but again, it's a sandwich.

Visited March 2014
Rochester, Minnesota
“Fantastic subs!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I decided to stop and give this place a try and it was so good I went back the next day too. Service was super fast and helpful. The menu is full of interesting combinations for subs. I have had a couple and they were both really good. Bread is fresh and tastey. They take out the middle and serve it on the side so you don't have too much bread. The meets and veggies are fresh and it's just a fantastic sub. I want to try them all!

• Visited April 2013