“Not as good as they used to be.”
Review of Taco John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #192 of 303 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Supposed to be open at 7:30 am for breakfast. They never are. The morning guy is doing nothing. He sees you pull up and ignores you. Wont come to the drive through window either. Corporate must not care because I have emailed several time and no response. I am not a Taco Bell fan but I guess it is my only choice. The Philly Steak sandwiches and fries SUCK. Soggy fries, no meat on the bread. Avoid the Rochester store

There are newer reviews for Taco John's

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This place is by far the worst taco place I have ever been to. I have tried it numerous times and they keep getting my order wrong. After the fourth time of dealing with them, it was time to boycott them for good. On top of that, their tacos are not that great and definitely not worth the hassle of service. If you are hungry for tacos, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. There is only pain and suffering awaiting you here.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We ordered several items, but all were pretty much inedible. I'm not sure how one makes a taco taste like gym socks smell, but they managed it! Won't be eating there ever again.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This restaurant has Mexican and American food. At our last visit my husband had the Philly Cheese Steak, which he said was excellent. I had the crunchy chicken side-- plentiful enough for a meal. We shared the potato oles, which never disappoint. On previous visits we have enjoyed their burritos. For some reason the menu has not been updated to show the selection of American foods available, maybe because it is recent. The restaurant is clean, the service is excellent, and the staff is friendly. Try it.