“Ground Round delivers consistently”
Review of Ground Round

Ground Round
Ranked #177 of 304 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Family and I ate at Ground Round Rochester a couple nights ago, for an evening meal. This includes my wife, I, 3 yr old, and 6 mo old. This is a brand new Ground Round location having opened only a couple months prior. Used to be the 331 Bar & Grill but has been completely remodeled for a better dining experience. We have eaten there twice now since opening.

I think this restaurant has some staying power. They have a diverse menu including burgers, Mexican, pasta, steaks, ribs, and others. They serve a bowl of popcorn to every table before you order which is a hit with the kids (and a Ground Round hallmark). They also offer a nice kids menu with lots of choices which makes this place good for families. The meal offerings are complemented by a nice bar menu, which you can order from at your table or at the in house bar.

We have gotten good meals so far. On the latest trip, our waitress did forget to substitute sweet potato fries for regular fries on my plate - but a manager came up to me at our table and gave me a free plate of sweet potato fries and apologized for the mix up. That kind of thing counts as a plus in my book. Service has been good on both of our experiences.

Go ahead, give Ground Round Rochester a try.