“Best subs in town”

Cuisines: American
Description: located by Sam's Club
Description: located by Sam's Club
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Tinns is by far the best sub place in town. Fresh ingredients cooked directly in front of you, to order. The prices are a bit higher than they used to be, but the quality is far above the subway/jimmy johns etc. My favorite is the buffalo chicken.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you are on a diet you may want to avoid Tinn's. The sandwiches are greasy but delicious. Their combos with fries and a pop are cheap and a great deal for lunch. I personally enjoy the Chicken Cordon Bleu and the Chicken Parmesan Bacon Ranch. I can't say that I have tried anything but chicken sandwiches, I tend to stick with the ones I know I like and don't stray much further. This is usually a lunch hour stop but I have been with my husband as well and always thoroughly enjoy it.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We love Tinns! It is a little bit of a hole-in-the-wall restaurant, but it has the most delicious sandwiches. Everything from philly cheese steaks to chicken sandwiches -- there is something here for every appetite. They also have excellent fries!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Subs made while you watch on the grill. The kids find it fascinating.
Per my son's semi-urging I went with the Chipotle Philly - this included:
"Beef, onions, mushrooms, chipotle mayo, jalapeños, provolone cheese.

While the sandwich was very good - it had a bite to it in regards to the jalapeños.
I thought the fries were excellent. Some of the best I've had actually.

So for something that isn't the standard fast food fare, this is a winner.

1  Thank 1_TravelerMidwestUSA
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Grill are hot and the subs are always fresh! If you are looking for a fast bite and are on the NW side of Rochester MN, youo can count on Tinn's!