“Good only for late night choice”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #182 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Expensive. More expensive than Dennys or Bakers Square but similar type of atmosphere and menu. Slow service. Two waitresses, no cashier, no bus boys. Had to wait a very long time to be seated and to be checked out as waitresses had to do everything. Apparently no shift manager?

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Let me start out with the peach tea was superb. Peach taste and also a sweet taste. I had a fried chicken sandwhich with cheese on sourdough bread with a salad. Very filling lunch. Guest had the burger with fried onion rings and it to looked very good with fries. Of course I finished mine, and they struggled. They have a caramel apple pie that is probably the only regular pie crust pie I will eat. Overall a great value and excellent meal. It did appear that I was definitely the youngest person in the house which is funny for how good and how much you get.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Well if you're hungry for breakfast, this is the place. The portions are just shy of satisfying the Jolly Giant himself. Staff is awesome.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

A small group of us went here on Saturday night (Jan.19th) around 1 am and wow, what a disappointment they've become--especially the food. Their "Triple Decker Club sandwich" is horrible; the turkey was dry and tasted weird, nor do they put ham on it (never had a club sandwich with only 1 meat). I had a side salad in place of fries and when she brought me my salad, it was literally swimming in Ranch dressing. Had to ask the waitress for my side of mayo 3 times for my sandwich. She was horribly inefficient and wasn't the most pleasant person in the world. Instead of offering everyone another refill, she'd get one refill of something, bring it back to the table, only to realize that another person wanted a refill. Why make 3 trips to the kitchen when you only need to make 1? Save your money and order a pizza...

Reviewed January 20, 2013

For me the food is uninspiring, but my wife loves your place. I do appreciate the senior menu and the prices, but I'm not much of a breakfast food person so I usually end up with a burger or the country fried steak.