“Great Food”

Ranked #64 of 302 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Yes I can't argue you will pay probably more than you should eating at Five Guys but more than not the food is always excellent. If you are willing to spend the extra money though you can't go wrong.

Visited April 2014

Red Wing MN
“Good but costly burgers”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The cheeseburger was fine but by the time you add a drink and fries, you've got a very expensive fast food. Atmosphere is stark and the music irritating. A good hamburger is not so hard to come by that one needs to rely on a place like this.

• Visited March 2014
Faribault, Minnesota
“Best burger in town”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Service is great,employees are happy and quick And of course burgers are to die for.... Restaurant is clean and nice,even bathroom is clean.. Only downfall I see is not enough parking sense everyone knows that's the place to get best burger in town;) honestly we have to drive 45 minutes to get a burger here, and we do,it's worth the drive

Visited February 2014
Decatur
“Great burgers”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Five guys has excellent burgers, but the ambiance and variety of offerings leave a lot to be desired.

It's really an order at the counter and get the burger/fries in a bag and bus it yourself. Very self-serve. I think it's supposed to be a "theme" type with the looks and such, but for me it's a fail. If I'm going to pay that much for a burger, I'll go to a Red Robin, which also offers excellent burgers, but you also get table service, more menu choices, etc.

As I said, the burger was excellent, one of the best I've had, but it's just your basic burger, with choices of toppings rather than real variety. The fries aren't bad; they're the sliced in the skin and fried, so they have decent potato taste. Not the best I've had and not the worst.

If you are a basic burger kinda person and want a really quality burger, you'll love it. But it IS bare bones and you are going to pay a price for it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MoonKat3
Mesquite, Nevada
“wrong time of day??”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Service was awful and I left before I got my food. The employee who was wrapping the burgers had at least 6-7 in the que and I had already waited a long time...I just took off....normally 5 Guys is great......this one is a mess

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 57BravesLvr

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!