“wrong time of day??” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Mesquite, Nevada
“wrong time of day??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Service was awful and I left before I got my food. The employee who was wrapping the burgers had at least 6-7 in the que and I had already waited a long time...I just took off....normally 5 Guys is great......this one is a mess

Visited December 2013
1 Thank 57BravesLvr

Andover, Minnesota, USA
“Great burgers and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This place never fails to impress. Home made burgers and fresh french fries make this place a fast and enjoyable dining experience. The guys behind the counter were courteous and cared about the job they were doing. Highly recommended as a great burger stop.

Visited October 2013
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Acceptable food, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

I've not been a fan of Five Guys Burgers in the past, but this one was close to my hotel and it was late, so.........

What can I say but that it is a hamburger & fries place.

The food is okay, but not exceptional. I personally think the prices are a bit high for hamburgers & fries. There was only 1 person ahead of me at the order / pickup counter, but it seemed to take an inordinate amount of time to prepare my one hamburger and order of fries.

It's all about personal taste, isn't it? I just personally don't get too excited with Five Guys Burgers. If there had been a S____y nearby, I would have gone there instead for less $$ and better, more healthy food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RLNielsen
Lansing, Iowa
“good but a little high priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We enjoyed our food here and great atmosphere, but a little high on the prices. lots of options for toppings on the burgers. Fast service

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“it's all it is cracked up to be”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great burger and fries. For a fast food place, I loved it and will go back again. It was nice that they had an area outside to eat and the peanuts in the shell was a welcome suprise for my boyfriend.

Visited August 2013