“Burgers were okay”

Dining options: Breakfast
Hattiesburg,
“Burgers were okay”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Service at bar was just okay. Same thing for burgers. They tasted fine, but I've had better. My tummy hurt after I ate them though :(.

Visited September 2013

Janesville, Wisconsin
“Burgers and more!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The burgers were awesome! Our server was very personable and had good recommendations. I had Marv's burger....delicious! I also had the onion rings and they may have been the best i ever had. They were the perfect crispiness on the outside and just perfectly soft onions on the inside! We thought we might have to wait a long time since the parking lot was FULL! We had to park on the grass but only waited like 2 mins. Very delicious!

Visited August 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Great service, good food.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Thank goodness we got there early! We arrived around 5pm after spending a very long day at Mayo Clinic. We had heard great things about Newts so decided to try it. The burger was good but I have to say that it wasn't the best burger I've ever had. It was a tad bit greasy even. BUT, the onion rings are the BEST I've ever tried. Our servers were attentive and our meal came quickly. Nice atmosphere but a bit noisy. I would try it again.

• Visited August 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food and service were both very good. The cheese sticks were great! Free popcorn while you wait for your food. Next time, I will wear my Packer T- shirt.

Visited September 2013
Plum City, Wisconsin
“Great burgers and beer!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

There are many choices of hamburgers! I recommend splitting the burger with a friend for they are half a pound! It is delicious. We were with two other couples and we all enjoyed the burgers and the beers.

Visited August 2013