“Great burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great burger and fries. We wanted a good old fashioned burger with the toasted bun and it was very good. I am not a real big eater so one order would have fed both my husband and I. Large, interesting, menu of burgers that all sounded very good. Very busy restaurant, so I assumed it was popular with the locals as well. Left once because it was too busy and we were short on time but went back a different time because we figured it must be good if it was that busy, If you want a great burger it is the place to go. Very friendly, attentive staff.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had the burgers, which were good, but honestly, I think it's hyped up. Yes, they have all kinds of varieties and some shockingly large size burgers, but they really are just average. I think 5 Guys is still better. Just my opinion.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We visit Newt's from time to time when the family is out and about.
We find the staff to always be helpful and pleasant and the environment (even though it has a "sports bar" feel) to be family friendly. Of course the food is always great. The last time we went my spouse and I split a meal and went away quite satisfied.
We would recommend Newt's to anyone looking for a wonderful sandwich.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a last minute stop for us on the way out of town. The waitress was very prompt and friendly, and the burgers were some of the best I have had! Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Food was great and so was the service. Lots of options. It was a little loud but that is normal for the "sports bar" environment. We will go again.