“Can't believe this place is hyped up so much.”
Review of Newt's North

Newt's North
Ranked #17 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Everything about this place is average. The burgers, the service, the atmosphere. Not the worst place I have ever been but not even close to the best. My husband order the 'famous' Jucy Lucy. It is supposed to be 'stuffed' with cheese, but it barely had any cheese at all. My burger, 'the works' was supposed have bacon but only 1 or 2 bites had bacon. My burger (the works) was 3/4 of a pound, while my husband's was supposed to be 1/2 pound. My husband's Jucy Lucy was nowhere near a 1/2 pound. Even though they were only supposedly 1/4 pound difference, the works burger was at least twice the size of the Jucy Lucy. The works burger is huge and served on this double bun. They douse it with blue cheese dressing which makes the bun super soggy and really difficult to eat. I asked for a knife, but was told they were out and were being run through the dishwasher. I waited a while but never got my knife so I just sucked it up and ate it, but it was so messy and soaked through the bun at that point that I didn't eat much of it. The fries were really good though. Our bill for 2 burgers and 2 lemonades was $30, which would be worth it if the burgers were good, but not worth what we were served. I would not return.

Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Newts north has all the delicious goodness of Newts with more space and a place to park. If your gunna do burgers, do Newts. Amazing different burgers, all very juicy and flavorful. If you're from out of town go all out an do the fatty melt!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Best burgers in Rochester. Add fries an a cold beer and you've got a lunch/dinner that will fill you up and stay with you!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

AAAAAAAmazing. Most amazing burger i have ever had in my life. I love the juicy lucy, it is cooked medium rare and is stuffed with cheese so when you get it and take the first bite, cheese oozes. IT's just so delicious. It's a medium priced place but definitely worth it.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I took a business associate and we were both very pleased with our food and our service. I can't remember the name of my burger but it had garlic and peppers in the meat and BBQ sauce on it. It was cooked to the exact medium that I requested, had very balanced (sweet and spicy) seasoning and a fresh bun. Their fries are excellent as well. My associate had a plain cheeseburger and said his was well seasoned as well. TVs everywhere, very attentive service and tons of beer options...what else do you need?