$109
Doubletree.com
$159
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewsgrab and goprepackaged muffinsfull size fridgekitchenette areamayo clinicgreat place to stayroom was cleanstayed for nightsconvenient locationfree shuttlemary's hospitallaundrymntelevisioncircumstancesschedule
Reviewed September 9, 2017

It's always nice to have the full size fridge, microwave and stove to cook on. Made breakfast while I was here. Room was clean, staff friendly and not far from Mayo. I actually stayed here twice during my trips to Mayo, also stayed at Kahler Inn & Suites twice, but I'd stay here at Extended Stay if I come out again because I got it for a good deal ($50) and it doesn't cost much at all to park at Mayo.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Ryan, thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you loved the comfort of your room along with the amenities and found us to be an excellent value in the area. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

This note is being sent much later than anticipated but the message still needs to be communicated because the person I'd like to recognize deserves to be applauded for excellent customer service. We live in Michigan. In June of last year my wife was diagnosed with Stage 3 ovarian cancer. As a family we have always gone to the Mayo Clinic for treatment and care. Before my wife moved into a rented home for her six months of treatments she stayed at the Extended Stay America Rochester - North for from 3 to 4 weeks. I travelled back and forth as much as possible. During the time my wife was there as well as during my visits an employee at that location, Kathleen; and I don't know her last name; was always there to help with anything we needed. She was friendly, efficient and always there for us. While my wife was by far the person most in need, I'm limited in what I can handle do to a serious leg injury and I was then using a walker. Kathleen helped us move items in and out of our room, like groceries and clothing, and did so while helping other visitors to the hotel and managing the desk. My wife and I wanted to make sure the management of the Extended Stay Hotel chain as well as those considering a stay at the hotel that Kathleen is a remarkable woman who helped us during an extremely difficult time. Thank you Kathleen!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Smith, we appreciate the outstanding review! We are delighted to know you and your wife had a comfortable stay. Thanks so much for acknowledging the excellent service you received from Kathleen. I will be sure to share your compliments with her. Thanks again from all of us at Extended Stay America and we hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

This hotel has very good value. It allows you to cook in the room with stove and full size refrigerator along with microwave and all plates, bowls, pans, and utensils. It is convenient to restaurants , stores and IBM..

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

David, thank you for choosing our hotel while you were in the city for business. We're delighted to read that our hotel provided a good price for its central location. We’re also glad that you liked our kitchenette and the amenities. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Extended Stay America - Rochester - North.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Very friendly, helpful, great staff willing to go the extra mile to help their guests. They made us feel like they cared about us, our situation and they tried to make us feel at home. They were very good at making us feel special and cared for. we would stay here again & would recommend it to our friends. It was overall a great experience, and having the shuttle to take us to & from Mayo was an added bonus. Thank you all for taking care of us

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Crystal, thank you for choosing us during your visit to the clinic. It was a pleasure reading your comments praising our staff. Our associates are committed to delivering excellent service and friendly hospitality. Comments like yours motivate us even more. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you back soon at Extended Stay America - Rochester – North.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Compared to other hotels with this star rating, the Extended Stay hotels in rochester are always cleaner, quieter and much more reasonable in price that the rest. I stay here every time I am in Rochester for my mayo Clinic visits.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thank you for staying at Extended Stay America - Rochester - North during your visit to the Mayo Clinic. It’s our pleasure knowing you chose us once again and loved our affordable rates. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.