“Wonderful night's sleep”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester
Ranked #12 of 52 Hotels in Rochester

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I was happy that the lobby was clean. Then the elevator.. So I didn't bother to look at the rooms.. I am aware if the small rooms.. As I used to manage a microtel.. So that does not bother me.. The rooms were clean.. Although there was a small seed or something on my bathroom floor.. But that could have been from when they cleaned.. Basically it was clean.. Price was good for my queen.. High for doubles. Internet good.. I would stay again.. Also the fitness room seemed ok..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
microtelrochester, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Karen W,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our housekeeping staff pride themselves on going above and beyond to keep the whole hotel clean and orderly. We hope to see you again.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here while visiting Mayo Clinic! I was sleeping off anesthesia from a test during my stay, and I can attest that the beds are quite comfortable! Everything was very clean and immaculate! I love crawling into a clean and comfy bed! The room wasn't crowded at all! There was plenty of room for my father and I, plus all our luggage! If you have to make a trip to Mayo, I would recommend this place

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
microtelrochester, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear ALouise09,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. Our housekeeping pride themselves on making sure every room is clean and presentable. We hope to see you again next time you are in town.