If you have ever stayed at a Microtel you know that the rooms are small. But not too small. And the room always feels like quality.
The Good: The rooms feel relatively new. Everything is clean. The cable TV works well. The air works well. The room is comfortable and quiet. The staff is helpful and friendly. The workout room equipment is new and well kept. I have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience.
The Bad: ... Nothing.
If you are coming to Rochester for the Mayo Clinic you should consider this place. It is on the north side of town, but Rochester is not very big and is easy to get around. I see that the hotel also has a Mayo shuttle though I have never used it.
Like I said, I give this place highest marks and highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free Shuttle Service to Mayo clinic, Saint Mary's and Methodist Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Rochester
- Microtel Inn & Suites Rochester Hotel Rochester
- Microtel Rochester
- Rochester Microtel