“Extremely pleased.......”

Ranked #12 of 52 Hotels in Rochester
Knob Noster
“Extremely pleased.......”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife was here for a trip to Mayo... We had stayed at another motel a month ago when we were here, and I can assure you... there is no comparison... Microtel is very clean...The beds are very comfortable... The night stand is just the right heighth for my sleep apnea machine... Breakfast is served at 5:30, so we could eat before the 6:05 shuttle... And everyone is sooo friendly... No smoking... Top of the line in my opinion... Thanks for a pleasant stay, Microtel.......

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelrochester, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Thank you right back. I really enjoyed reading that your stay was so great. I hope in the future you give us the chance to exceed your expectations and be the hotel of your choice.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I tried the Kahler Grand first 3 trips. I decided to try something newer and cheaper, and I am so happy with Microtel. Staff is very pleasant, rooms clean, free breakfast was great, it seems all roads lead to the Mayo....good breakfast conversation with others getting treatment. Since it is served 5:30 to 9:30, I brought a coffee and bagel to my room early, then went down for a bowl of cereal later. The location is great! I am going to save so much money, not just hotel costs with weekly stays, but with the SuperTarget across the street and lots inexpensive food choices nearby. For $5 you can add a refrigerator, to the Queen room at least. Do NOT order "room service". It comes from outside sources and tasted like gas station food.
It's very easy to get on/off 52 and drive into downtown. You can take the free shuttle, but I like having a car in case we stay in downtown for a nice dinner. Shuttle ends about 5pm. If you don't mind paying for the most convenient parking-the Kaylor Grand is easiest. All day was about $9.00.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for trying our hotel. It's wonderful you found it comfortable,clean and convenient. Please let us know if there's anything in the future we can do to make your stay better. I know people come here mostly for medical visits and having a good place to stay gives you peace of mind. Thanks for including us in your plans.
Oelwein
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Microtel in Rochester, MN, was clean and efficient. Breakfast was well organized and tasty. The service desk staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

microtelrochester, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear John A. I'm happy to hear you found my staff friendly and helpful, maybe next time you stay you'll get a chance to check out the breakfast, we have a pretty good variety. Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you in the future.