“Country Inn & Suites in Rochester, MN”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN
Ranked #7 of 50 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very clean hotel, staff was nice, breakfast was different everyday. Good location for our event. The TV in our room was fuzzy and beds were so so but we enjoyed our stay and worked well for sporting groups or large family functions.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Rocsouth, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester South. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Country Inn and Suites South in Rochester, MN. Although the parking lot was reasonably full, once you were in your room, you would hardly know there were other guests since the rooms were so quiet. The breakfast was pretty good - several hot food options as well as cereal, rolls, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Rocsouth, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester South. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We found this hotel very nice and clean. It is easy to get to. we needed a wine bottle opener and the front desk was able to provide one. it was close to a restaurant that was very good as well. everyone working there was very helpful and made sure we were taken care of.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester South. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again if your travels bring you back to the Rochester area.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Clean, friendly, would stay again! We could not have been more satisfied. Good nights sleep, clean room, good beds, laundry facilities, good breakfast, great staff (shout out to Jake!!). Would definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Rocsouth, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester South. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Jake at the front desk provided great customer service. We look forward to having you as our guest again if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed here for a quick overnight stay while driving through Minnesota. The staff were very friendly and in the morning we enjoyed breakfast from a variety of offerings. My daughter utilized the exercise facilities and although small, it was adequate given that we were the only ones in there at the time. The front desk had tasty cookies available for the guests (and fresh fruit too) throughout the day. We had free wi-fi and the room was equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Rocsouth, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester South. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the breakfast and staff met your expectations. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The hotel was nice. The lady who checked me in was great. Went quickly. My room was large and nice. The bathroom toilet was not clean, but I decided I would let that slide. The lady at the front desk was again helpful when I asked her for supper suggestions. My major problem is when I pulled the comforter back to lay down. The sheets literally had a pile of hair on it. It looked like someone had shaved their face over my sheets, right where I would lay. Just thinking about it disgusts me. The front desk lady was up right away and took care of it, but to me that is not a minor lack of cleaning. That is downright disgusting. It took a lot to get in that bed after that. The breakfast the next day was impressive and check out was easy. I have found out I will be traveling to Rochester frequently for work now, and I am just not sure how I feel about this place. Location was great! However, it took that 1 think to make you question it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Rocsouth, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for your taking the time to let me know about your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester South. I would like to apologize that their was a cleanliness issue with the bedding in your guest room. I can certainly understand your concerns regarding this issue and deeply apologize that we did not catch this prior to your arrival. I do hope that you will consider trying us again if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed here two nights. The TV could have been larger but the breakfast was good and all staff were nice and genuinely eager to please. Beds and pillows were clean & comfortable. The room carpeting had lots of stains which usually indicates an overall deficiency in sanitation but didn't noticed any other cleanliness issues. Would stay here again as long as prices remain competitive.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester South. I would like to apologize that the carpet in your guest room was in need of maintenance attention prior to your arrival. I am happy to hear that the staff provided great customer service. We hope that you will consider staying with us again if your travels bring you back to the Rochester area.