We had a King Bed Suite with the Pull out sofa in the living room area. I am a frequent patient at Mayo and have stayed at several hotels right around the Mayo Clinic that I wasn't very thrilled with. This hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. The only thing that wasn't clean was the TV remote. It was nice and quiet also. It was only about a 10 - 15 minute drive to Mayo if that is your destination. I had to get up early for appointments every day, but if we had been there on a weekend I may have wanted a "do not disturb" sign; I did not notice one on our door. The continental breakfast was just like other hotels. We had a bill under our door the morning of our checkout day, so we just left our key cards on the table in the room, which saves time to not have to stop at the desk and check out. Overall we were pleased with our stay and I would stay here again on my next trip back to Rochester.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Rochester, MN hotel offers all the essential modern amenities for your relaxing stay near the Mayo Clinic, University of Minnesota Rochester and IBM Rochester headquarters. The Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Rochester, MN offers free shuttle service to the Mayo Clinic in downtown Rochester as well as the IBM headquarters and the Rochester International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Rochester Hotel Rochester
- Country Inn And Suites Rochester
- Country Inn Rochester
- Rochester Country Inn