All reviews mayo clinic breakfast each morning downtown hotel a wonderful stay i highly recommend this hotel visit rochester exercise room pool and hot tub bed was comfortable easy access shuttle service appointment walmart handicap hwy rates surgery
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019

I wish I could give this hotel 0 stars! I stayed here for 5 nights and the whole time the service was terrible and spotty. 2 of the days no one came near my room, and I made my bed everyday! I had to take my own linens to the front desk to receive new ones on multiple occasions. When I complained about the dryer not working, the night desk clerk told me it wasn't her fault. My sink was clogged and the same night clerk unclogged it and then proceeded to chew me out in my own room because she didn't "like the way I said my complaints."

This was the 3rd time that I have stayed here this summer. The linen complaint listed above and the non-functional laundry equipment happened each time i've stayed. I went back to this quality inn because of the location. I am a choice hotel member. I will NEVER stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
ComfortSuitesROCH, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Only chose the 1 star because 0 starswasn’t an option. We travel 100 miles for my Mom’s doctors appointments to aMayo Clinic. Booked a room with 2 queens beds for my mother and I. Upon arrival we learn that the hotel is overbooked and there were no rooms available and we’d need to find somewhere else . 2 more people behind us in line were also told the same thing and left. So as I’m sitting in the lobby looking for a new hotel to stay at, a receptionist magically finds ya a room. However, it’s a single bed. We take the room and have to be supplied an additional cot. The room was clean however the humidity was so awful, the carpet felt wet the whole time (yes, we had the AC on). Cot was awful, as to be expected. The whole experience was terrible and I will never attempt to book a room here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2019

Dingy worn bedding, pathetic breakfast, bed is bumpy and old.Same goes for pillows. Sheets are old. Staff is lethargic and dress unprofessionally. Took a long time to get hot water for a shower. Couldn't wait to check out. Was so glad we only had to stay one night.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2019

Not enough hot water in mornings for everyones shower. Poor WIFI connection only stays connected for a few seconds at a time. Housekeeping was very poor, had to tell them we needed our room cleaned and towels refreshed.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2019

This place is a train wreck. Dirty linens, room smelled, no hot water, no TV, toilet was disgusting. Just don't stay here. We were told the hot water is regularly out. The staff cleaning the facility looked like they just walked in off the street.

Date of stay: June 2019