“DELICIOUS”

Daube's Cakes and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Rochester
Reviewed October 24, 2012

OMG i have never tasted a bakery like this in my whole life... I can't explain how scrumptious everything tastes. Put it this way me and my mom love it so much we are having goodies sent to us.It's unbelieveable how delicious this bakery is. Try it

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Daube's offers consistent top notch quality in their breads, baked goods and cakes. Love their carrot cake and apple fritters.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My daughter is a pastry fanatic. So when we stopped at the Daube's inside the subway at Mayo Clinic she studied the display case very carefully. She pronounced her choice awesome! It even got a comparison to flavors that she enjoys at Andre's Confiserie Suisse in Kansas City.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We were there in the afternoon--just had drinks and a snack because it was too early for dinner. The service was extremely friendly and the bread basket something to remember. We would like to try dinner on another visit...

1  Thank tcdoves
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Daube's is the place for great tastes and great variety. All of their cakes are delicious and so beautifully decorated for special occasions. They also have wonderful pastries and breads. They do tend to run out of things later in the day as I think they have become conscious of wasting food. Their hummus is delicious. Word is that the original owner is getting ready to retire and sell so we just hope the new owner takes the same care with everything and keeps the standards high.

1  Thank kagardner