Tripadvisor
Rochester

“Excellent service and great food ”

Saints on Second Bar & Grill
Order Online
Ranked #52 of 330 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Excellent service and great food. I was not expecting much from a hotel restaurant but we were pleasantly surprised. Great menu with something for vegetarian foodie like me as well as my mainstream eater teen.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (147)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Right across the street from St. Mary's hospital. We walked across the street and ate dinner. Staff was friendly and food was good.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Like most people on 2nd street we were waiting for a relative to get our of recovery and ended up here for a couple of old fashioneds. The bartender was incredibly nice, you could tell this guy was used to talking to people with loved ones at Mayo. He fixed our drinks right away while chatting at the bar with us. Now I'll remind you this is a hotel bar so it's going to be expensive. And these drinks were small, like 1 oz of liquor and an ice cube fills the glass small. So value would be my only complaint. Nice newer building that is kept clean to Marriott Standards.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

The food was fine and the service was great. They have a full bar if you like adult beverage. Would come back again if I was in the area.

Reviewed November 26, 2019

My daughter and I stopped for a quick bite to eat and decided on Saints. We were seated very fast (it was lunch) and our server was EXCELLENT! So nice and personable. Our food didn't take long and was very tasty. I recommend the Mushroom Soup highly!! I ordered Garlic Shrimp Linguine and my daughter had the Chicken Penne Pasta. We both thought our dishes were great. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2019