I travel to Rochester, MN very atleast four times a year for work. While there are a lot of great hotels in the area to stay, I always choose Hilton Garden Inn Downtown. The location is ideal for a business traveler or a casual traveler. Located right in downtown, it has easy access to restaurants, skywalk and stores. Winters in Rochester is livable due to those skywalks :) and Hilton has a direct access to it, without stepping out into the cold at all.
* Great spacious rooms and room service. Excellent beds and in room amenities.
* Staff overall are great! Always welcoming and pleasant.
* Parking - the lot outside has like 25 spots and the other cars need to be parked at a garage at a cost, which is excessive.
* Fitness center and pool is always crowded - maybe a good area for them to expand.
* Recently the added a bar in the lobby - not sure if that was worth it because it took out some valuable space where people could meet.
Overall, a great place to stay when in Rochester, MN!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rochester Downtown Hotel Rochester
- Hilton Rochester
- Rochester Hilton Garden Inn